Welcome!

Welcome to my personal blog for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading check out my webpage to the right for my art and other projects.

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Back again-ish

 


Time for a proof of life and that I haven't abandoned my site or little side projects. Aside from a few touch ups we've wrapped up our renovations and really transformed our home! That being said, I don't have any plans to return to vending or commissions this year. It's been more refreshing to work on art for myself lately. I know that's disappointing to those who have emailed me with requests, but I hope this is more of a hiatus truly. I really appreciate everyone that has reached out and can't thank you enough for the interest!









Just for fun, please enjoy these pictures of our adorable pets:


Site updates: Added some links to the links section and boots to the video projects section.

No comments:

Post a Comment