Welcome!

Welcome to my personal blog for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading check out my webpage to the right for my art and other projects.

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Spooky month begins!

 

It's the spookiest time of the year again! October is arguably my favorite month of the year, mostly due to my favorite holiday. It's also, for me at least, the most nostalgic time of year. With Halloween decorations, tv specials, horror movies, candy, themed video games, parties, and the physical changing of the weather and trees, it's just an overload of memories old, new, and yet to come. I'll be celebrating as I usually do by watching said horror movies and playing old video games. I have a plan for a Halloween costume, though it might be too elaborate to achieve. We'll see how it goes, I'll do my best to update. That's all I have for now, I'm just excited that the season is finally officially here.

For site updates I've added some new links to some fun Neocities pages I've discovered, check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment